TOTAL PREP. TIME:
Serve with Ricotta, barlotti bean and chickpea pies and basil oil
1 tin Goldcrest chopped Italian tomatoes
10 ml Goldcrest minced chilli
5 ml Goldcrest minced garlic
10 ml Goldcrest ginger, grated
10 ml thai fish sauce
100 ml white sugar
50 ml cider vinegar
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Top and tail the green beans and cut at a slant to form paysanne beans.
2. In a medium pot, bring water to the boil and boil the beans until soft, but with a slight crunch.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter and oil and fry the garlic.
4. Add the bean and fry until glazed and starting to pick up a slight brown colour.
5. Add the parmesan cheese to the beans and keep on the heat until the cheese has melted and gone slightly crispy.
6. Serve with the ostrich fillet, sweet potato and baby carrots